(PMP) Project Management Professional
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
- Oops! This course is not schedule at the moment. Chat with us if you like to know more.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Acquire techniques and professional skills for job analysis
- Identify the essential project management skills and techniques required for successful projects
- Show an in-depth understanding of each component of the PMP certification examination and significantly improve your chances of passing the challenging exam
- Develop complete familiarity with the structure of the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK 5th Edition), its processes, process groups and knowledge areas
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The PMI, Project Management Professional (PMP) Credential is a globally recognized qualification. It demonstrates that an individual has the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
The PMP exam preparation course will enhance participant's knowledge and familiarization of the project management best practices as indicated by the PMI.
According to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey – Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries and in turn, increases marketability.
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Planners / Schedulers
- Cost Controllers
- People who work with projects and would like to improve their skills
- Anyone who would like to become a project manager and learn how to make critical decision in real life projects.
Category 1: Degree Holder
- 4500 hours of project management experience
- 3 years project management experience within 6 years prior to application
- 35 contact hours of project management training
Category 2: Non-Degree Holder
- 7500 hours of project management experience
- 5 years project management experience within 8 years prior to application
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, discussions and practical exercises