21st Century Selling - Super Sales Secrets Unveiled
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Project a better image of themselves and the company through excellent quality service
- Generate selling opportunities by being more customer centric and having an entrepreneurship mindset
- Recognize effective communication techniques to build stronger rapport with customers
- Identify factors that will increase their success rate in selling
- Organize their daily activities to be more productive
- Gain self-esteem to interact knowledgably and professionally with customers
- Match the right product and find the best solution to the customer’s needs and preference
- Drive and sustain self-motivation at all times
Although we are living in the 21st century, still many of our salespersons are stuck in the 20th century when it comes to their selling attitude. Help them to help themselves and get out of the ruts. Expose them to 21st Century Selling!
Instilled in every person the importance of DELIGHTING the customer & upholding the company’s brand image through:
- The determination to take action
- The courage to stretch
- The desire to build revenue & relationships
This program is suitable for Sales Force and Supporting Personnel from any level.
Level for Sales Force above
This stimulating program will maximize the understanding and learning through lectures with visual aids, case studies, group discussion/presentation and simulative learning exercises.
- Observe And Think!
- Selling Dynamically: Becoming An Idea Seller
- Viewing Yourself As A Business Instead Of Just A Sales Person
- Effective Self-Management
- Focus: Interpersonal Skills
- What Subliminal Messages Are You Sending?
- Understanding Different Communication Styles
- Active Listening
- Learn How To Prospect: Asking The Right Questions
- Focus: Communication Skills
- Adopt A Planning Attitude
- How To Cultivate And Develop Long Term Relationships
- The Golden Rule: Treat Your Customers The Same Way That You Would Want To Be Treated
- Tools Of The Trait
- Focus: Customer-Centric Mindset
- Impact Of Perspectives: Change How You Look At Things
- The New Age Marketing
- Identifying Customers Attitudes And Beliefs
- Understanding The 21st Century Customer
- Focus: Understanding Different Types Of Customer Personality