Awareness and Internal Audit of GMP Cosmetics System
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
· Learn how to develop and implement GMP.
· Understand the requirements of PRPs (Pre-requisite Programmes).
· Understand basic essential knowledge on GMP
· Learn how to successfully conduct an Audit on food hygiene system
· Steps involved in internal auditing, from planning the audit to creating the final report, in addition to creating an effective internal audit notification system
· Gathering information for the audit through a variety of tools.
Cosmetic manufacturing operations need to fulfill regulatory requirements related to hygiene and good manufacturing practices in order to successfully market their products as safe and quality products. Implementing Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) covers the aspects involved in cosmetic manufacturing in accordance with best practices and good hygienic practices in the cosmetic industry.
This program is a must buy-in for Executives, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers, HACCP Committee Members and Personnel in Quality Assurance, Engineering, Production and Distribution.
Level for supervisor and above
This program is conducted via lecturing, discussion, workshops and on site auditing for the participants to understand and master the audit skills in an effective way.
· What is HACCP – Concept and basic requirements
· History of the development of HACCP
· Introduction to MS 1480 & MS 1514
· What is GMP?
· Why the need for GMP?
· Basic types of contamination
· Production Equipment & Calibration
· Cleaning & Sanitation
· Personnel Hygiene
· Pest Control
· Supplier Control
· Receiving, Storage & Shipping
· Chemical Control
· Traceability & Product Recall
· Quality Control
Customer Complaints Handling
· Benefits of Auditing
· Why auditing
· Plan the audit
· Selection of auditors
· Internal audit checklist
· Conducting the audit
· After the audit