Basic English At Work
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Use basic words in English to converse
- Use English more frequently & confidently
- Increase their English Vocabulary
- Enhance written communication
- Organize ideas and present them in an appropriate manner
English has become an essential language for communication as it is the official language of the corporate world. If we are not fluent in English, even if we may have brilliant ideas that would be appreciated, we simply cannot express those ideas. This in turn will prevent us from taking any kind of initiatives at work and therefore, will prevent our growth in the organization.
In order to be fluent in English, we need to strengthen our basic foundation. Firstly, we need to be fluent with the basic words. There are jobs where English may not be an essential means of communication.
However, if we wish to achieve success in our career and if we wish to be a part of a "brand name", we need to develop fluency in English Language.
This program guides you to improve the Basic English through relevant work situations.
This program is a must buy – in for anyone who wishes to improve their general English for Work.
Level: Front-liners and above.
Participative and practical - An interactive and practical approach incorporating group discussions/exercises, presentations and role-plays.
- Listening Techniques – Effectively Listening For Understanding, Communicating & Learning
- Using Your Voice Professionally – Discover The Impact Of Voice In Your Communication
- Body Language – Discover The Impact Of Body Language In Your Communication
- Intro Phrases
- Topic Change
- Questioning / Clarifying
- Connecting Cause & Consequences
- Stating Purpose
- Correcting Information
- Common Confusing Words
- Words Pronounced The Same But Have Different Meanings
- Words Which Are Opposite In Meaning
- Vocabulary/Choice Of Words For :
- Telephone Handling
- Greeting Others
- Pronunciations Of Common Words@Work
- Simple Sentence Constructions & Basic Tenses
- Common Word Lists
- Basic Correspondence/Messages
- Reporting On Progress
- Apostrophe Errors
- Using Commas Correctly