Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Enhance your productivity using ribbons in PowerPoint
- Move beyond default PowerPoint templates
- Create impressive presentations using templates
In this program you'll learn the tricks for using the best method to present business or technical material into a simple easily absorbed presentation. Discover how to move beyond default PowerPoint templates and leap into the world of breath-taking professional-presentation content.
This program will show you the ways to push PowerPoint to its multimedia limits, built a memorable presentation experience that drives your message and energizes your audiences. We will highlight all those powerful flexible features to deliver a seamless multimedia experience that captivates your audience, rather than just a plain series of disorganized slides with over-crowded information that leaves them confused about your message.
What's more, in addition to getting the technical training you need to operate PowerPoint like a pro, you'll also pick up dozens of valuable presentation tips, dazzling design techniques for creating visually stimulating presentations your audience, and also on how not to use PowerPoint.
Remember, they not only want to hear your message, they expect to be entertained at the same time.
- Trainers and speakers who deliver educational material
- Teachers who must both educate and entertain
- Sales representatives who pitch proposals to potential clients
- Managers who must routinely prepare presentations and who want to enthuse workers and upper management about project plans
- Advertising associates and marketing professionals whose high-powered proposals must stand out among stiff competition
- Anyone who must explain fact, figures or other complex information to the general public
Basic knowledge of Windows is essential
with the following:
- Have attended Microsoft PowerPoint – Foundation & Intermediate Level; OR
- Able to switch between task applications
- Create and Save Presentation
- Print a Presentation with Headers and Footers
- Create different types of Printout
- Create Graph and Table into a Presentation
- Create an Organization Chart and SmartArt
- Navigate within a Presentation
- Apply Animation
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises