Business English foundation – level 2
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Use English words for all items sold over the counter
- Produce grammatically correct sentences
- Know the meaning of words that often confuses people in South East Asia
- Have confidence in English grammar in customer service and their daily work routines
Everybody who wants to get a practical understanding of basic English grammar to communicate in English at work
- Examples of usage of English grammar
- Lots of exercises to strengthen the participants' understanding
- Role plays to practice conversational skills for daily usage
- Sing-along and karaoke to improve pronunciation and recognition of words, heard when others speak English properly
- Common Words Used In The Food And Beverage Industry
- All Items Sold Or Offered (Eg Sauces, Cutlery, Sugar) At Outlets
- What Is A Verb?
- Types Of Verbs
- Principal Parts Of Verbs
- Tenses Of Verbs
- Participles And Present Perfect Tense
- What Is An Irregular Verb?
- Examples Of Irregular Verbs
- To Request
- To Express Obligation
- To Express Ability And Possibility
- To Seek And Give Permission
FIGURES OF SPEECH
- What Is A Figure Of Speech?
- Figures Of Speech Commonly Used In Fast Food Restaurants
WORDS THAT ARE OFTEN CONFUSING
- Words That Are Often Confusing
PREFIXES & PLURALS
- What Is A Prefix And How Is It Used?
- An Easy Way To Remember How To Spell Plurals
- What Is A Compound Word?
- Samples Of Compound Words Commonly
- Basic Pronunciation
- Common Malaysian Pronunciation Mistakes
- Intonation And How It Can Change The Meaning Of A Word
- Intonations To
- Ask Questions
- Give Commands
- State Facts
- Write Short Paragraphs
- Participants Learn By Correcting Mistakes Made By Others And Will Remember Mistakes They Made Which Are Pointed Out By Others