Business Report Writing
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of well-written and well-presented reports.
- Identify areas where their writing skills need to improve.
- Write effective informational and analytical business reports.
- Apply the techniques of writing and presenting reports.
- Structure an argument using the 4Ps – Position-Problem-Possibilities-Proposal
- Influence positively the audience during oral presentations to sell ideas, suggestions, etc.
- Develop confidence in handling questioning and feedback sessions.
People often cringe at the thought of writing a business report. Granted, these are somewhat more complicated than business letters, but if approached in the right way, writing a business report can be a straightforward and reasonably painless process.
This 2-day program will equip participants with the skills of planning, research, structuring, writing, editing and presenting a report orally.
The program is designed for executives and managers who need to write reports and influence others through oral presentations.
Level for Executives and above
This stimulating program will maximizes the understanding and learning through Lecture, video, and group discussion on sample reports.
- Informational Reports
- Analytical Reports
- Progress Reports
- Feasibility Reports
- Business Proposals
- A Step By Step Approach To Focus On
- Terms Of Reference
- Research And Preparation
- Mapping Business Information
- Structuring And Sequencing With The Reader In Mind
- Writer And Reader Challenges
- Use Vocabulary That Helps Understanding And Gets Results
- Remember Sentence Structure
- Develop A Persuasive Tone To Reinforce
- Structure Ideas Into Cohesive Paragraphs
- Group And Individual Exercise To Write Persuasive Paragraphs
- How A Report Is Commonly Structured
- Choosing The Best Format For Your Purpose
- Exploring Ways To Present Your Information Visually
- Binding The Report For Presentation
- Group Exercise To Write A Short Report