CTFL: ISTQB Certified Tester: Foundation Level
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
- Oops! This course is not schedule at the moment. Chat with us if you like to know more.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Prepare for ISTQB Certified Tester exam and become a certified software tester recognized in more than 45 countries.
- Increase your value in the global industry and your organization.
- Add value to your credentials & career path.
- Apply consistent and good testing practice within all software engineering disciplines.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Delivered by top experts in the testing industry, the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Course in Software Testing is an accredited training course, designed to help prepare you for the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level examination. This course is designed for anyone who would like to gain an internationally recognized professional qualification in software testing. The ISTQB Certified Tester certification is accredited by the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) through its network of National Boards, is the only internationally accepted certification for software testing.
The ISTQB, a non-proprietary and non-profit organization, has granted more than 180,000 certifications in more than forty five countries around the world. Through the Foundation Course in Software Testing training course:
- Learn the basics needed to become a software test professional and understand how testing fits into the software development lifecycle.
- Find out what it takes to be a successful software test engineer.
- Find out how testing can add significant value to software development.
- Study all of the basic aspects of software testing, including a comprehensive overview of tasks, methods, and techniques for effectively testing software.
- Learn the fundamental steps in the testing process: planning, analysis, design, implementation, evaluation, and reporting.
This course is specially design for Quality and test professionals, Software programmers, Designers, Developers, Specialists and (Project) managers who are responsible for the execution, planning or control of testing. Individuals involved in software testing who wish to base their knowledge on a sound technical foundation or augment it.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises
- Why is Testing Necessary?
- What is Testing?
- Seven Testing Principles
- Fundamental Test Process
- The Psychology of Testing
- Code of Ethics
- Software Development Models
- Test Levels
- Test Types
- Maintenance Testing
- Static Technique and the Test Process
- Review Process
- Static Analysis by Tools
- The Test Development Process
- Categories of the Test Design Techniques
- Specification-based or Black-box Techniques
- Structure-based or White-box Techniques
- Experience-based Techniques
- Choosing Test Techniques
- Test organization
- Test planning & Estimation
- Test progress Monitoring & Control
- Configuration Management
- Risk and Testing
- Incident Management
- Types of Test Tools
- Effective Use of Tools: Potential
- benefits & risks
- Introducing a Tool into a Organization