Certification in Business Acumen
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will:
- Overcome any psychological barriers to understand financial terminology
- Have a better understanding on the essential elements of business acumen
- Know how to create growth in their business
- Understand the importance of strategic planning without which businesses are bound to fail
- Know how to critically analyze the business.
- Understand the structure, composition and the interrelationships of the components of financial statements
- Know how to calculate the breakeven point of its business and what level of business will the business start making profits
Business acumen underpins knowledge, sound decision making capabilities and having the confidence to lead your organization or department. Business Acumen is the keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a business situation in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome. Additionally, business acumen has emerged as a vehicle for improving financial performance and leadership development. It is an understanding of how to be profitable and how to translate vision into a positive bottom line.
Designed for directors, business owners, general managers, managers and functional managers who have new or existing responsibilities to help support other departments and the organization as a whole.
This program will maximize understanding and learning through lectures, hands-on case studies, group work on developing a business.
- Understanding Business And Management Terms
- Critical Financial Terminology Everyone Should Know And Understand
- Comprehensive A-Z Listing Of Business And Management Terms
- Cash Management
- Velocity And Process Through Which You Can Turn Inventory Or Capital
- Creating Growth
- Why Customers Buy From Some Businesses And Not From Others
- The Importance And Benefits Of Strategic Management
- Elements Of The Strategic Planning Process
- Why Strategic Planning Fails
- Definition Of A SWOT Analysis
- How To Do A SWOT Analysis On Your Business
- Translating SWOT Issues Into Actions
- How To Measure Whether Your Strategy Is Effective
- Balanced Scorecard Approach
- Key Performance Indicators
- Michael Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- The Main Financial Statements
- How Are The Financial Statements Linked
- Interpreting The Key Components Of Each Of The Financial Statements
- Understand Various Costing Concepts
- Capital Versus Revenue Expenditure
- Principles Of Accrual And Prepayments
- Profit And Loss Statement And Understanding The Statement
- Group Work Case Study
- Cost Volume Profit Analysis
- Analyzing And Understanding The Statement
- Hands On Group Work
- Understanding The Statement Of Financial Position
- The Indicators To Show If Company Is Healthy Or Needs Help
- Hands On Group Work
- Basic Understanding Of This Strategy And How It Helps A Business To Move Forward And Beat Its Competitors