Commander-In-Chief Of Leaders & Innovators Certification Programme
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key principles and tools of design thinking, allowing you to bring them to life within your organization
- Understand the confidence to tackle the task of "being innovative"
- Identify the ability to empower your employees to be innovative
- Learn an innovative model to empower your employee to be innovative
An intensive advanced leadership development program tailored for senior leaders grappling with challenges in leading management teams, organizations and whole communities towards better solutions designed in better ways.
Innovation leadership will allow you to explore, learn and experience the theory and practice of Design Thinking, and to embed its relevant aspects in your own personal leadership practice and your organization. The trainer and coach will expose you to critical insights, diverse perspectives, and successful strategies. They will help you reshape your understanding of top-gun leadership, renew your commitment to your mission, and push you to approach your next ventures in new and inventive ways.
During this program you will be able to explore and debate your personal challenges, learn and discuss the most advanced methodologies and high impact techniques, explore and apply new, powerful ways of working, leading and collaborating with design thinking.
Suitable for business owners and entrepreneurs, CEOs, country managers and general managers and managers transitioning to general management.
This program will maximize understanding and learning through interactive lectures, videos and slide presentations, brainstorming, group sharing and discussions, case studies, role-plays, group and individual presentations and related practical activities.
- Case Studies Of Successful Innovator
- Design Thinking Case Studies
- Empathy Fieldwork
- Introduction To Empathy Mapping
- Research Format
- Question and Listening Skills
- Define Stage
- Unwrapping The Research
- Focusing On Valuable Insights
- Idea Generation And Scenario Mapping
- Creating A Tangible Product From Recyclable Materials
- Testing the Product with the Users