Common Mistakes Made By Company Directors In Managing Their Business (With Real Life Cases)
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
- Oops! This course is not schedule at the moment. Chat with us if you like to know more.
- Examine and highlight some of the common mistakes made by directors.
- Learn and appreciate the mistakes made by some directors and to plan ahead to reduce the risk of such mistakes.
Directors (whether independent or non-independent) are ultimately responsible for the management of a company and are susceptible to oversights and making mistakes.
- Company Directors
- Financial Controllers & Finance Managers
- Accountants & Auditors
- Company Secretaries
- Fund & Investment Managers
Lectures facilitated by PowerPoint presentation and case studies discussion.
Mistake #1: Complacency: Lack of Timely & Decisive Action
Mistake #2: Strategic Market Positioning Misaligned
Mistake #3: Lack of a Highly Defined Business Model
Mistake #4: Low Reliance on the Need for Processes & Measurements
Mistake #5: Excessive Focus on Revenue Generation
Mistake #6: Exiting for the Wrong Reasons or Wrong Time
Mistake #7: Misaligned Board Membership to Situational Requirements
Mistake #8: Lack of Company Leadership by the Board Members
Mistake #9: Self-Focus Blinders
Mistake #10: Lack of a Governess Process & “Outsider” Perspectives