Communicating Your Professional Image
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
- Be empowered with effective and right positive image projection techniques
- Harness the importance and power of non-verbal language
- Gain insights into your colour code that brings radiance to your countenance
- Build the power of rapport magic to build strong and positive network
- Utilise ready apparels for a professional makeover with “Mix and Match" technique
- Develop Wardrobe Inventory
It is impossible for you not to communicate, even without uttering a single word. A positive and professional image sends an authentic and credible message that represents the brand by which customers judge the organisation's quality, service culture and products. Whether you are still climbing the corporate ladder or already reaching the top, how you project a professional image of the organisation you represent has a strong link in determining your personal and professional success.
This program is a must buy-in for young officers and executives, customer service and sales teams and young managers.
Level for Officer and above
METHODOLOGYParticipative and practical - This is a highly interactive training programme and participants are learning through case studies and hands-on experiential learning activities.
- WIIFM In Professional Image?
- What’s Communication Got To Do With Professional Image?
- The Power Of Preparedness At All Times
- Take Stock Of Your Current Image For A
- Before-Program (Day 1) Assessment – Photo For Comparison
- 7 Minutes To Build A Lasting First Impression With Positive Image Projection
- Understand The Impact Of Visual Poise On Overall Image
- Power Of Rapport Magic In Corporate Image
- Understand Your Shape With Right Style
- Colours And Seasons That Radiate Your Appearance
- 10-Point Check With Accessories
- Styles For Women And Men
- After-Program (Day 2) Assessment – Photo For Comparison
- Believing With S.E.E.Ing
- The Right Makeup For The Right Place
- Man And Woman Hairstyles For Corporate Image
- Business Etiquettes For A Professional You
- Basic Dining Etiquette To Maintain A Professional Image
- Enriched Vocal Image Development
- Mind Your Body Language
- Sit, Stand, Walk (Right Posture)
- Maintenance To Be ‘Premium; Brand With I.M.A.G.E
- Wardrobe Inventory And Management
- Communication Image
- Gestures Of Confidence
- Mind Your Language