Supply Chain Mgmt
Warehouse & Logistics
Fraud & Risk Mgmt
Account Principles & Practices
Communication In Retail Operations
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Master effective communication
- Apply smooth and constant flow of clear and concise communication
Everyone in retail, particularly those in retail management, knows that communication between Head Offices, Regional Offices, and Stores and within the store, can be challenging. It is critical that we master effective communication to 'Get Ahead by Getting Along'. The smooth and constant flow of clear and concise communication, upward and downward, is what makes great organizations work.
This program is suitable for everyone in retail, particularly those in retail management.
This stimulating program will maximize the understanding and learning through informative sharing of skill-sets and knowledge. Role-plays, simulation exercises, exploratory discussions.
- Flawless Execution Of Directives
- Well Informed Management Teams/Associates
- Impact Communication Has On Morale
- Why Sharing Information Is So Critical For Service
- Case Study & Share Learning
- Why Face-To-Face Communication Is Vital
- Greater Teamwork & Resolution Of Conflicts
- How To Speak To Customers
- Performance Dialogues: Constructive Feedback
- Role-Plays: Multiple Role Play Scenarios Will Be Stimulated Based On The Challenges That Participants Face On A Regular Basis.
- Feedback From The Facilitator As Well As Peers Will Be Used As Learning Tools.
- The Telephone Is An Important Tool
- Tone – Pacing - Courtesy
- How To Choose The Right Words
- How To Leave Messages
- Practice Exercise
- Retail’s Communication Arsenal
- Essentials Of Email Writing
- Professional Flavor In The Writing
- Practice Exercise