Consultative Selling Workshop
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Make the transition from a product to marketing & sales consultant culture
- Improve customer profiling process
- Create and leverage customer relationships
- Dramatically improve need identification and solution development
- Increase the effectiveness of customer management techniques
- Increase understanding of the customer's behavior in the sales process
- Develop sales process guidelines: Make sure basic selling skills are consistently implemented
- Improve personal motivation and help salespeople to recognize opportunities
- Provide cutting-edge sales consultant skills to improve closing ratio
- Gain a better understanding of how much control we have over our results
- To improve our sales performance
- Identify and sharpen the criteria of professionalism of sales person
- Hone existing skills and develop new skills
- Build long-term and profitable relationship with the customer
- Develop trust and understanding with the customer
- Differentiate a salesperson from his or her competition
- Cope with today's tougher and changing marketplace and develop yourself a professional
- Simply, enjoy selling
- Sales consultancy Skills
- Handing tough customers
- Realize why effective communication is vital to success as a sales manager / person
- Be aware of current corporate selling approached and strategies
- Discover and understand own thinking preferences as a sales manager/person
- Helping sales people strategize their sales efforts - Roadmap to lead each sales person's sales efforts to successful completion closing sales
- Preparing problem solving consultative selling approaches
“Dig the well before you are thirsty"
Many companies have fantastic products, a great team of people, and provide excellent customer service – and yet competitors seem to always have the upper hand. Sounds familiar?
The fact is this: Everyone in your business, who has anything to do with your customers, needs to know how to sell. If they don't have the right marketing & selling skills, you're throwing cash out of the window.
What's the point in spending another penny on brochures, advertising and websites if your team doesn't know how to get people to buy?
If you want to stop losing sales to competition then you've got to sharpen your professional selling skills, and make sure your people demonstrate positive selling skills behaviors – all the time.
It's one thing to provide knowledge, and enhance selling skills levels – but without the right attitudes and beliefs supporting these, it's unlikely that results will last.
This is where your program leader, Mr. Casey Tee's Consultative Selling make the differences that count. As well as professional selling skills and knowledge sets, we also focus on the beliefs, behaviors and motivations needed for success.
This program is designed for Managers, Head of Department, Supervisors, Executives, Team Leaders and anyone who wants to master people skills
Level for Team Leaders and above
This program is essentially participative and practical, emphasizing learning through experience, both from structured activities on the program e.g. Role plays, group work, video screening, case studies and discussion from individual experience.
- The DNAS Of A Successful Pfc
- The Truth About Trust: How To Make Sure Your Pfc Can Build Relationship With Customers
- How To Communicate Customer Care
- How To Build Relationships That Lead To A Sale
- How To Leverage Those Relationships Into Closed Deals
- Positioning Techniques Of The Top 3 Percent Pfc : It’s Not Who You Know, It’s Who Knows You
- Effectively Explaining The Value Of Your Service: How Action And Adaptability Create Opportunity
- Your Role: Helping People Get What They Need
- Developing Advocates: How To Build Long-Term Relationships In The Community
- Keeping Your Customers/Prospects Connected So They Don’t Shop Around
- Belief Systems Create Our Experience: Igniting Your Self Motivators
- What Is Consultative Selling
- The Components Of Consultative Selling
- Consultative Methods And Strategy
- The 4 Buying Motives Of Financial Products
- The Current Customer Behaviours & Trends
- How To Create A Winning Strategy
- Building Win-Win Relationship
- Build Long Term Commitment
- Apply Reciprocal Sales
- Master The 4 Skills To Build Trust
- How To Deal With Indecisive Stallers
- How To Deal With Complainers
- How To Deal With Customers Who Want Everything
- How To Give And Gain Clarity In Difficult Situations
- Learn To Use Fact-Finding And Feeling –Finding Questions
- Goal Setting And Time Control: How To Control Your Time And Efforts
- The Fine Art Of Follow-Up: Creating And Using A Repeatable Process
- How To Develop An Easy-To-Maintain Prospect-To-Customer Process
- Day-To-Day Customer Management: Asking The Right Questions: Mastering The Magic Of POQ And FOQ In Communication
- The Simple And Effective Ways To Present Financial Products
- The 4 Ps Presentation Strategies
- Asking The Right Questions: Mastering The Magic Of POQ And FOQ In Tele-Communication
- Dealing With People Who Are Slow To Make Decisions
- Determining The Strengths And Weaknesses Of Your Competition
- Diplomatically Planting Seeds Of Doubt Concerning Competitor Services
- How To Lead Them Down The Path Of A Sale
- Handling Objections
- Overcoming Price Objections
- Asking For The Business: The Method Of Gaining Agreement
- What To Do When You Can’t Get The Deal: Secret Of The Top 3 Percent