Creative Thinking & Innovative Decision Making
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify roadblocks that prevent creative thinking and decision-making.
- Develop creative attitudes and learn to see that all problems have opportunities.
- Learn creative and effective techniques to recognize and identify problems.
- Use good decision-making processes to get the best out of your decisions.
- Systematically analyze the implications of taking an action so you can decide whether to go ahead with it or not.
- Make optimal decisions in groups by using everyone's inputs and prevent individuals from dominating the decision-making process
- Use a simple technique to encourage group participation and increase the likelihood of free expression of ideas
The recent significant progress in technology has increased our communication and reach and this has made the environment highly competitive. To survive in this competitive market, people need to do everything they can to stand out and win or risk falling to the bottom. It is now clear that those who innovate and use creativity in their roles and make quicker decisions in just about any job stand to succeed while those who don't use all the resources at their disposal may be overrun by others.
Creativity and decision-making come to define our life and some of them may have a profound effect on the journey we take. However, these are not easy tasks and sometimes you may find yourself pondering on alternative courses of actions for hours, days or even months.
Creativity and decision-making are not something people are born with; they are skills. Like any other skill, it can be mastered and channeled towards specific goals with incredible results. Innovative organizations don't rely on geniuses to create the next best product or service. Instead, they work hard to create an innovation-friendly environment that energizes the staff and helps to bring the best out of everyone.
This program attempts to teach people using experiential activities. Creativity and decision-making cannot be taught, and you can't learn them unless you practice it.
This program is suitable for executives, supervisors and managers.
This stimulating program will maximize understanding and learning through lecture, discussion, case studies and practical activities.
- How Can You Be Innovative?
- Relationship Between Creativity And Intelligence
- Characteristics Of A Good And Bad Decision Maker
- Decision Making Process
- Creating Ideas
- Bad Habit To Avoid
- Expanding The Search Space Of Possibilities
- Avoid Patterned Thinking And Negative Thinking
- Stages Of Creativity
- Managing Risk
- Attitudes That Kills Creativity
- Thinking In Groups
- Take Advantage Of Random
- Questions To Increase Ideas For Solutions
- Using Provocation And Challenge To Generate New Ideas
- Choosing Between A Set Of Options
- Comparing Pros And Cons
- Tools To Increase Creativity When Making Decision
- Implications Of Deciding In Groups
- Increasing The Efficiency Of Meetings
- Avoiding Groupthink
- Planning Your Program Of Action