Creative Thinking Skills
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- 3 of the world's most effective thinking tools
- How to generate new ideas & original solutions quickly and easily
- How to evaluate and select the best ideas & solutions
Sometimes our thinking gets stuck and we need to find unusual and different ways of getting round a problem. This 2-day program provides some of those techniques. A number of different techniques are introduced and practiced during the day. It is common for individuals to like and enjoy some of the techniques and find others difficult. The purpose of the program is to provide a wide choice of options.
This program is suitable for Executives, Managers, Supervisors and anyone who wants to be able to create new ideas quickly and on demand
This stimulating program will maximize understanding and learning through lectures, role-play, case study and simulation activities.
- Understanding The Importance Of Creative Thinking And How It Differs From Other Types Of Thinking (E.G. Memorization) Are The First Steps To Improving Business Decision Making. In This Introductory Lesson, Participants Will Be Introduced To Creative Thinking Skills: SCAMPER And Lateral Thinking Skills.
- This Unit Begins With A Brief Introduction To The Physiology Of The Brain And Its Impact On Thinking. Participants Will Discover The Difference Between Right-Brain And Left- Brain Thinking And Assess Their Preferred Approach To Processing Information.
- This Third Section Encourages Participants To Challenge Assumptions, Dispel Corporate Myths, And Question The Status Quo With The Exploration Of Multiple Creative Thinking Techniques For Better Problem Solving: Brainstorming, Negative Brainstorming, Mind Mapping, And Random Words. In This Active Portion Of The Training, Participants Will Tackle Real-World Business Problems Using A Variety Of Ideation Methods.
- Overcoming The Mentality Of "That’s Never Going To Work" Is A Challenge In Any Environment. At The Conclusion Of This Course, Participants Will Learn How To Sell Benefits To Guarantee Maximum "Buy In" To New Ideas And Processes--Even With The Toughest Crowd.