Cross Cultural Awareness Training
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Knowing the many cultures of the world
- The Right mindset & attitude needed to manage different habits and needs of the international guests
- The Right kind of skills needed to match and meet the service levels
- Taking the service level to the next level.
'Cultures of the world is upon us and we must be ready to serve in the highest level possible to all cultures of the world'
Are we ready to serve the WORLD? As a hub of international guests, we have to be aware of the basic needs of people from all walks of life. Focusing on the cultures of people that visit our shores will give us the added advantage to lure more to come here and make MALAYSIA a GREAT place to shop and holiday
This program is suitable for Front lines, Supervisors, Senior Executives, Assistant Managers and Managers
The method of learning would include Interactive, Dynamic role plays, Group Activities, Sample data /tools and Business games /simulators
Before We Handle The World, We Need To
Understand Our People 1st As We Have Unique Issues And Challenges As Well When
It Comes To Shopping And Customers Service
- The Disc Profile Of Malaysians
- Evolution Of Service In The Modern Times
- Understanding The “ Starbucks “ Theory
Knowing The Cultures And Habits Of Our
Guest Will Help Us To Manage The Different Needs Of The Individual Better Hence
Pushing The Service Levels To The Next Level
- Arab / Iranian / African / Australian/ Europeans / Americans / Koreans/ Chinese Etc. Cultures And Basic Habits
- The Right Skills Needed To Match The Different Needs
- Knowing The HOW’s Of Engagements
Once The Right Mindset & Attitude Is
Settled, Then The Right Kind Of Skills Is The Next Step In Gaining The
Experience We Would Want To Deliver To The Customers.
- The Right Skills For The Job
- The 20 Golden Rules – Dale Carnage
- Mindset & Attitude Of Champions
The Confidence Of Delivering The Best
Experience All The Time Can Be Hard. Here We Talk About Motivating The People
Who Delivers On A Daily Bases. Then Only Can We Move To The Next Level.
- Motivation For Better Service –Gung Ho Theory
- Values Base Learning In Building Motivation
- Goals Setting –NLP Methods
Conflict Management 101 Will Be Looked Into
Here. The CCP’s Should Be Able to Manage Conflicts and Difficult Customers In
Order To Always Deliver the Right Experience.
- Conflict Management 101
- EQ Approach To Conflict Management
- Service Recovery & Fire Fighter In Service