Customer Service And Grooming Workshop
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of creating relationships with their customers
- Get the tools to apply what they learn to improve their sales and getting repeat business
- Bring the fun of the workshop to the business and workplace and attract more customers
- Understand their customers and create lifelong relationships
- Speak to customers on the telephone with professionalism
- Create a telephone prospecting plan
- Undertake cold calls with confidence
- Overcome customer objections and use them to enhance the selling opportunity
- Build rapport and profitable sales relationships quickly and effectively
- Gain commitment from a customer
This program delivers the message of customer service in a unique method where participants learn more about themselves and about their business that they project.
Participants learn the importance of building relationships with their customers and learn the requirements of building an OUTSTANDING relationship with the customer and anyone in involved in their business. At the workshop, the participants go through projects, games and active sharing to get to the outcome that they aim to achieve. They will learn how to build rapport and create the best first impressions and get tools to understand customers and people in general.
There will be able shared tools to find out what is missing in today's competitive business environment and what are the most common mistakes people do that made them lose their customers.
This program is suitable for Supervisors, Executives, Officers, Managers, Administrators, Team Leaders and anyone involved in sales & marketing and customer service industry.
Delivery will be done using the Accelerated Learning Technology, incorporating SQ and NLP. The Accelerated Learning technology makes use of PowerPoint, flip charts, music, movies, colors and co-operative learning to create the relaxed and joyous environment.
- Understand Patterns Of Excellence; Take Responsibility And Break Personal Limits
- The Body – How The External YOU Affects
YOUR WHOLE BEING
- Dressed To Kill Or Dressed To Attract (Your Sale)?
- Project And Discussions
- Clothes At Work & At Play
- Tudung Wearing
- Personal Care
- Personal Color Analysis
- Get Your Personal Image Right
- Your Internal Affecting Your External
- Shaking Hands
- Sitting And Walking
- Cross Gender
- Cross Culture
- American Vs European Vs Mid East
- Basic Western Dining Etiquette
- Proper Business Card Exchange
- Define Customer (Who Are My Customers)
- Your Function In The Customer Service Relationship
- Effective Customer Relations
- Understanding The Customer Needs, Wants And Expectations
- Exceeding Customer Expectations
- The Importance Of Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Overcoming Communication Problems
- Listening Skills
- Understanding The Buying Decision Process
- What Is A USP And How To Create It
- Designing Your Business To Meet The Needs Of Your Customers
- How the Brand Yourself and Your Business?
- Applying What You Have Learned In The Workshop To Your Business
- Recognizing Strengths And Weaknesses
- Handling Difficult Clients Effectively
- How Do I Implement Good Customer Service In My Business / Work?
- Tips On Good Customer Service
- What Do I Need To Build An Outstanding Relationship With My Customers Or Anyone Who Comes Into My Business?
- Setting Objectives Targets
- The Right Frame Of Mind – Tools And Techniques For Building Confidence
- Building Rapport
- Questioning And Listening Skills
- Motivational Presentations Over The Telephone
- Overcoming Objections And Making Them Work For You
- Gaining Agreement And Commitment From The Customer
- What Are The Common Mistakes Made To Lose A Customer?
- How To Say Motivated
- Making Notes
- Keeping Records
- Building The Relationship Telephone Vs Face-To-Face
- The Power Of Attitude
- Creating An Open Environment
- The Importance Of Trust, Keeping Your Word And Following Through Principles-Based Business Ethics