Customer Service Workshop Incorporating Personal Grooming
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of creating relationships with their customers
- Get the tools to apply what they learn to improve their sales and getting repeat business
- Bring the fun of the workshop to the business and workplace and attract more customers
- Understand their customers and create lifelong relationships
- Speak to customers on the telephone with professionalism
- Create a telephone prospecting plan
- Undertake cold calls with confidence
- Overcome customer objections and use them to enhance the selling opportunity
- Build rapport and profitable sales relationships quickly and effectively
- Gain commitment from a customer
This course delivers the message of customer service in a unique method where participants learn more about themselves, about their customers, and about their business that they project.
Participants learn the importance of building relationships with their customers and learn the requirements of building an OUTSTANDING relationship with the customer and anyone in involved in their business. At the workshop the participants go through projects, games and active sharing to get to the outcome that they aim to achieve. They will learn how to build rapport and create the best first impression and get the tools to understand customers and people in general.
There will be shared tools to find out what is missing in today's competitive business environment and what are the most common mistakes people do that made them loose their customers.
This program is suitable for Executives, Officers, Supervisors, Managers, Team Leaders and all staff involved in Customer Service and Sales & Marketing.
Delivery will be done using the Accelerated Learning Technology, incorporating SQ, NLP. The Accelerated Learning technology makes use of PowerPoint, flip charts, music, movies, colors and co- operative learning to create the relaxed and joyous environment.
- Introduction & Learning Context
- Define Customer (Who Are My Customers)
- Your Function In The Customer Service Relationship
- Effective Customer Relations
- Understanding The Customer Needs, Wants And Expectations
- Exceeding Customer Expectations
- The Importance Of Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Body Language
- Overcoming Communication Problems
- Listening Skills
- Understanding The Buying Decision Process
- What Is A USP And How To Create It
- Designing Your Business To Meet The Needs Of Your Customers
- How to Brand Yourself and Your Business?
- Applying What You Have Learned In The Workshop To Your Business
- Recognizing Strengths And Weaknesses
- Handling Difficult Clients Effectively
- How Do I Implement Good Customer Service In My Business/ Work?
- Tips On Good Customer Service
- Body Language
- Greeting In Business
- Proper Introduction
- Proper Business Card Exchange
- Basic Business Dining Etiquette
- Basic Personal Grooming
- What Do I Need To Build And Outstanding Relationship With My Customer Or Anyone Who Comes Into My Business?
- Setting Objectives And Targets
- The Right Frame Of Mind – Tools And Techniques Or Building Confidence
- Building Rapport
- Questioning And Listening Skills
- Motivational Presentations Over The Telephone
- Overcoming Objections And Making Them Work For You
- Gaining Agreement From The Customer
- What Are The Common Mistakes Made To Lose A Customer?
- How To Say Motivated
- Making Notes
- Keeping Records
- Building The Relationship Telephone Versus Face To Face
- The Power Of Attitude
- Creating An Open Environment
- The Importance Of Trust, Keeping Your Word, And Following Through Principles - Based Business Ethics