Design Thinking Workshop
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the design thinking process
- Instill creativity and lateral thinking
- Able to tackle big projects with the module
- Develop a deep understanding on consumer insight
- Reduce risks and accelerate learning through low resolution prototyping
- Build a radically collaborative culture among each other
- Learn to work in a diverse team to solve strategically difficult challenges
- Bring the concept back and implement in the workplace
Innovation is necessary in every aspect of business, and the best part is that it can be learned.
44% of Malaysians felt that innovation would result in greater competition.
Design thinking is a human centered approach to innovation that looks at innovation through the eyes of the people. It is rooted in an innovative and creative culture that seeks to combine empathy towards people with enthusiasm and curiosity for current and future trend as well as with entrepreneurial spirit to turn ideas into reality.
It involves methods and tools from the fields of design and ethnography as well as practical skills from the field of engineering and analytical and strategic skills of business. And we this we will be able to change mindset from problem focused to solution focused and more importantly action oriented.
The program is targeted at professionals and executives from all industries who are responsible for tackling strategic challenges in their organizations.
This program is designed in a way where we provide a much richer learning experience than listening to a “teacher" does. It also aids participants to apply and reflect upon what was learnt from each and every experience.
- Understanding Design Thinking Concept
- 5 Stages Of Design Thinking
- Design Thinking Challenge
- Develop Background Knowledge As A Springboard To Address The Design Challenge. Observation And Interview Activities To Help The Team Develop A Sense Of Empathy.
- Results Are Synthesized Based On The Empathy Fieldwork. A Conceptual Framework To Yield A Description Of The Solution Space Is Developed And Participants Will Be A Challenge To See, Think And Feel Like Their Consumer.
- This Is The Stage Where We Generate Ideas; Participants Will Be Put Into The Process Where Countless Ideas Are Generated Through Various Methods Of Brainstorming And Discussion.
- Ideas Are Turned Into Prototypes Which Are Physical Or Visual Representations Of Idea. It Is A Way To Convey An Idea Quickly, With Low Cost Of Investment Using Our Unique Materials.
- Any Design / Process Is Useless If The Customer Would Not Want To Use It. In The Testing Process, The Participants Will Test Their Product With The Customer To Obtain Insight And Feedback To Improve Their Designs.
- Participants Will Be Ask To Formulate Steps Of Implementation In Their Workplace