Developing Effective Key Performance Indicators
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, the participants will be able to learn:
- The stages of Performance Management Cycle
- The meaning and importance of KPI
- How to use KPI to help them achieve their objectives
- The important steps of developing KPI
- The right way to implement and evaluate the effectiveness of KPI
Developing Effective Key Performance Indicators is a two-day, skill-building workshop with intensive use of applied theory and comprehensive hands-on exercise by the participants. The program is highly participatory, personalized and limited to a maximum of twenty people per session.
The idea of a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) simply reflects the notion that some of the aspects of organizational performance requiring improvement or maintenance are more important than others. When a range of these important aspects are selected and a measure has been determined, a set or system of KPIs exists.
The focus of KPIs, therefore, is either on the aspects of organizational performance that require improvement, or on the aspects that must be kept within a specified level to ensure continued success of the organization.
This program is suitable for Managers, Supervisors, Team Leader and Management staff or anyone interested in performance management.
For levels of Managers and above.
This stimulating program will maximize the understanding and learning through Lectures,
Case studies, Games, Role play and CD clips.
- The Performance Management Cycle Involves Four Stages
- The Most Important Objectives Of PMS
- Definition Of Balanced Scorecard
- BSC – A Tool
- What Are Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Why Use KPIS
- Why Not Measure Everything
- Designing Good KPIS
- KPIS versus Metrics…
- Basic Rules For Developing Metrics
- Data Quality Metrics
- Lag, Lead & The Planning Hierarchy
- How To Know What To Measure
- The Planning Hierarchy
- How To Construct The Performance Plan: A Four Step Process
- Step 1 – Agreeing Upon Key Result Areas
- Step 2 – Agreeing Upon Performance Objectives
- Step 3 – Agreeing Upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIS ) And Their Associated Performance Targets
- Step 4 – Agreeing Upon Action Plans
- KPI Template
- Definition Of Key Result Area (KRA)
- Common KRAS
- What Are The Questions To Ponder Before Identifying Suitable KRAS
- Agreeing Upon Performance Objectives
- What Is A Smarter Objective
- How To Write Relevant Objectives
- Agreeing On KPIS And Performance Targets
- The 2 Components Of KPIS
- How To Set Performance /Work Standards
- Common Performance Measures Samples
- What Is Performance Target
- How To Determine The Right Target
- Considerations In Determining Targets
- What Are The Target Units
- What Is Target Rating
- How To Find And Use Data Tracking Source
- What Does An Action Plan Constitute
- What Must Be Included In The Action Plan