EFFECTIVE INTERVIEWING SKILLS
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
· Be able to appreciate the importance of effective interviewing in relation to selecting the right candidate that fits specification.
· Be able to plan an effective interviewing session.
· Familiarization of various questioning techniques, when and how to used them
· Knowing the type of job for which the interview is to be conducted by using Job Description and Job Specification.
· Knowing how to structure questions to be asked during interview.
· Able to identify the dos and the don’ts during an interviewing session.
· Making decisions from the information gathered during the interview.
This is a highly interactive type of training which is based on the principles of adult learning. Adults progress best when they are actively involved in their own learning so participants won’t be subjected to a boring, day-long lecture. Instead, they will be challenged, provoked and entertained by exercises, case studies and small-group discussions that “teach” participants by leading them to logical conclusions.
At your request, we can provide pre and post evaluations with our training module, demonstrating what learning has truly occurred. We believe as trainers, we have a responsibility to produce objective results – and we do.
1. Measuring Interview Effectiveness
2. Importance of Effective Interviewing
3. Interview Strategy
4. Selection Method
5. Types of Interviews
6. Establishing Interviews Objectives
7. Using Job Description and Job Specification
8. What the Job Needs vs. What the Person Has
9. Structured Interview vs. Behavioral Interview
10. How to Interview Successfully
11. Interviewing Process
1. Creating the Climate
2. Breaking the Ice
3. Questioning Techniques and Skills
4. Questions to Avoid
5. Biases and Prejudices
6. Listening Skills and Active Listening
7. Knowing the Candidate
8. Types of Questions
9. Interview Checklist
10. The Do’s and Don’ts during interview
11. Documenting Information during Interview
12. Making Recommendations
13. Mock Interviewing Sessions