ELECTRICAL SAFETY AWARENESS AND RISK MANAGEMENT IN WORKPLACE
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
· Identify electrical hazards and basic approaches to working safely.
· Able to perform electrical inspection and testing to ensure a safe working condition.
· Able to mitigate electrical hazards and ways to prevent it by applying risk management techniques.
· Learn the skills in managing and maintaining a safe work procedure.
Building Facility Technician / Engineer, Plant Technician / Engineer, Electrical Site Supervisor / Technician / Engineer, Non-Electrical personnels, or, anyone who involve in the handling, operation and maintenance of electrical systems.
Interactive Classroom Lecture, Notes, Case Study, Individual Assessment / Quiz, Questions and Answers (Q&A) session.
· Electrical Safety
· Voltage, Current and Resistenace
· Induced Current and Feedback Current
· IEE Wiring Regulation
· Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA0029
· Causes of Electrical Accidents
· Identifying Electrical Hazards
· Electric Shock and Electromedical Facts
· Shock Physiological Effects
· Electrical Inspection
· Electrical Testing
· Type of Prevention Methods
· Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)