Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the Japanese culture and psyche
- Able to read and write Japanese characters – Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji (200 – 250 characters)
- Able to understand common Japanese nouns, adjective, adverbs and verbs
- Able to speak in the correct grammar and comprehend Japanese language for casual and daily conversation
Japanese language is a very unique and interesting to learn. However, most non-native speakers find it to be too complex when they would like to move beyond basic greetings. Japanese writing in Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji also becomes a barrier when studying Japanese as most people do not understand the culture behind it.
This program is designed for adult learners from 'zero' knowledge of Japanese language for the purpose of preparing them for On-Job-Training in Japan. It also fits well with interested learners of any level.
Professional working adults who are keen to study Japanese language for daily conversation usage, preparation for on-job-training to Japan or JLPT examination (N5 - N3).
This stimulating program will maximize understanding and learning through lecture with visual, auditory aids, role-play, reading and writing exercises.
- Historical And Geographical Influence To Japanese Culture
- Culture Influence To Japanese Language
- The People And The Japanese Way Of Thinking
- Hiragana Chart
- Katakana Chart
- Counting Units
- Action Verbs
- Present Tense
- Past Tense
- Present Continuous Tense
- Past Continuous Tense
- How Much?
- Going By Taxi
- Tickets Bought
- Reading Review
- Delicious Cakes
- Letter From Kyushu
- Job Interview
- Hotel Reservations
- A Gift Of Chocolate
- A Forgotten Umbrella
- The New Showroom Design
- Brown’s Diary