Effective Business English Communication
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts and theories related to effective communication
- Appreciate the impact of proper communication in business situation
- Increase their confidence and communicate better by applying the right techniques
- Improve their level of English usage
The broad aim of this course is to develop the knowledge, skills and capabilities for proper usage of English in a business situation.
Metaphorically speaking, if an organization is a car, then communication is the fuel it runs on. Nothing can be done if nothing is communicated. Your people not only need to communicate internally, but also externally. They also must be able to send the right message verbally and non-verbally. Without the understanding the importance of communication, and how many take it for granted, people will not realize its true impact.
This training program is not only about effective communication, it also aims to improve English speaking habits at all level and in all form.
This program is suitable for employees of all level including Front liners, Line Leaders, and Supervisors from all departments.
This stimulating program will maximizes the understanding and learning through interactive knowledge sharing, discussion, case studies and experiential learning activities.
- What Is Communication?
- Evaluation Of Participants’ Level Of Understanding
- Greetings: Formal And Informal
- Elements Of A Good Self-Introduction
- The 30-Second Introduction
- Practice Session
- Making Small Talk: The Do’s And Don’ts
- Talking About Your Current Projects
- Types Of Listeners
- Body Language Made Easy - Eye Contact, Posture, Facial Expression
- The Importance Of Good Sentence And Paragraph Construction
- Identifying Common Errors
- Finding The Appropriate Tone
- Effective E-Mail Structures
- Preparing For Follow-Up Through E-Mail
- Agreeing And Disagreeing By E-Mail
- Other Written Format: Letters, Memos, Reports
- Creating The Right Impression
- Fundamental Telephone Etiquettes
- Instead Of This, Say That
- Practice Session
- Differences Of Agenda & Minutes
- Manners When Attending A Business Meeting
- Handling Meetings And Discussion
- Presenting With Confidence
- Reevaluation Of Participants’ Level Of Understanding
- Present Tense
- Enplaning ‘Location’
- Using Adjectives
- Using Adverbs For Frequency And Emphasis
- Proper Word Combinations
- Active And Passive Sentences
- Past Tense Repetition