Effective Business Writing Skills
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
The objective of this course is to develop the knowledge, skills and capabilities for effective business writing.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Develop skills in writing reader-focused correspondence and reports that are brief and business like without compromising politeness and courtesy
- Communicate effectively in clear, concise and professional English written communication
- Effectively communicate by structuring and composing a variety of texts using simple language
- Write memoranda, e-mails by reviewing standard templates and customizing these to your work context
- Draw up agendas for meetings and write concise minutes for efficient meeting management
- Learn the value of professional written communication in building good client relationships
This programme emphasises on how to present written business correspondence and reports in a straightforward, no-nonsense manner without sacrificing politeness and courtesy.
Additionally, this programme provides models and patterns for writing business correspondence that consistently evokes positive responses from readers, even when the message is bad news. Using the methods described, will streamline the business writing process and save valuable office time.
Business executives, officers and supervisors whose duties include internal and external written communications. This course is designed for staff who need to know how to write language for specific purposes and achieve positive results.
This stimulating program will maximize understanding and learning through Analysis & application, Small group work, Individual exercises and assignments and Case studies.
- Seven Key Factors To Build Great Relationships
- Essential Requirement For Good Communication
- Grammatical Terms
- Six Deadly Sins Of Today's Business Writing
- Ten Steps To Brilliant Business Writing
- Four Point Plan Framework
- Formats & Layout
- Email Etiquette
- Internal Correspondence And Memoranda
- Administrative Correspondence
- Meeting Agenda And Minutes