Effective Communication Skills At The Workplace
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of what a good communication skills like and how they can improve their abilities by identifying their individual communication strengths and challenges
- Acquire the skills on how to ask the right questions to gather information and to check whether your message has been understood.
- Create a win-win situation by applying human relationship principles when dealing with customers, staff, colleagues and supervisors.
- Learn the effective ways in developing the rapport with others and engage with the people around them effectively.
Successful communication will bring about accomplishment, whereas a breakdown in communication does just the opposite. Therefore good communication skills is essential in enhancing our level of confidence and human interactions. This will help ensure that there is no hindrance in our performance, competence and success in our business and social life.
With the right communication skills, communication tools and understanding body language, we will be able to talk our way through and talk our way out of in any given situations. This intensive communication skills training program is designed to improve our basic communication skills and train us to be good communicators using fool-proof techniques and winning communicative skills that were tested and proven over time. With it, communication will be a breeze and success is never out of reach.
This program is suitable for Executives, Managers and Supervisor.
Level for Executives and above
This conventional seminar is Structured to be lively and interesting as we learn the best in moments of enjoyment. It also flows with the participants’ needs and wants. The training methods applied in our program are such as using the video clips, role-plays, demonstrations, games as well as lecturing.
- Understanding Your Communication Weapon - How To Talk, Influence And Inspire Anyone At Anytime
- Understanding The Basic Personalities Of Four Different Types Of Individual
- Managing The 4 Different Types Of Individual
- Using D.O.P.E. as An Effective Negotiation Weapon
- Effective Communication In Handling Objections
- Learning How To Get The “Yes” From Your Customers
- Turning objections into objectives
- Using F.A.C.E method to truly understand what a customer want
- Helping your customer to see the light in difficult time
- The power of words - Speaking the right words to your customer and gaining the “YES” from them
- Learning The Other Elements Of Communication Skills
- The magic of rapport building
- 6Ps of effective communication tips and mastering the art of listening
- Do you have what is takes to develop the trust you need in the working place?
- Knowing the types of Communication & its Implications
- Mastering The Non - Verbal Communication
- Different types of body language - Uncovering the message behind each message
- The Principles of Business Handshakes & Gestures
- Creating the powerful first impression in the business place with the choices of right clothing
- The Wonders Of Relationship Building
- Building the connection with your potential prospects
- Introduction to technique that can develop the open communication
- Develop the critical insights that help your clients to see you more than just a vendor
- building the long term trust in the work place
- The Wonders Of Words & Using Them To Your Advantage
- Power Up Your Vocabulary!
- Speaking with Confidence – Pause, Pace & Clarity
- Developing the 5 senses of communication to create the winning impact
- Finding the motivational factors in others to win and charm your audience
- Mastering The Skills In Developing The Universal Like Factor
- Work a room with confidence
- Becoming a great conversationalist
- Using your personal image to as a powerful communication weapon
- Developing the like factor in the business world
- The Motivational Factors Behind A Motivated Member
- What is your life equation?
- Your contributions in making your working place a great place to stay and work
- Finding the right focus in your life
- The wake-up call! – The dreams, past & future