Effective Negotiation Management - Skills And Strategies
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Knowing how to prepare for and begin a negotiation the right way
- Being able to set realistic and achievable negotiation objectives and targets and develop an effective negotiation strategy
- Learning how to negotiate with difficult people, people from other countries and through the telephone
- Practicing how to apply the most effective negotiating tactics at each critical stage of the negotiating process In order to bring it to a favorable conclusion for both parties
- Familiarizing yourself with the ways and methods of managing the post negotiation agreement
This program is specially design for all executives and Managers in Finance, Distribution, Marketing, Shipping, Production, Logistics, and All Department heads involve in supplier, buyers evaluation, selection and development processes.
The program will be conducted with highly interactive lectures, PowerPoint slides presentation, discussion, case studies, and question and answer sessions.
- Understanding The Term ‘Negotiation’ In The Context Of The Supply Chain
- The 7 Objectives For Procurement Or Sales Negotiations Focusing 3 Major Variables
- Analyzing The Price, Performance, Control, Cooperation, And Relationship Factors
- The Circumstances Dictating The Usage Of Negotiation With Quality, Service And Price
- The Formal Negotiation Process Consisting Of Preparation, Discussion And Debriefing
- Establishing Objectives In Negotiation Using The Minimum And Maximum Positioning
- The 5 Powerful Negotiation Activities Of Batna, Agenda, Mock, Cribsheet And Draft
- The Strategies Of Co-Creative Synergies Of Vision, Integrity, Trust And Attitude
- The 3 Divisions Of Negotiation Techniques Into Universal, Transactional And Alliance
- The Dynamics Of Transactional Negotiation For Win-Win Or Win-Lose Situations
- Format For Documentation Of Negotiation From Introductory To Summary
- A Unilateral Strategy In The Context Of International Negotiations
- The Political, Social, Cultural, Economical Jargon In Global Trade
- The Domicile Rules And Regulations Barrier