Effective Recruitment With Enneagram Profiling & Behavioral Interview
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- How and where to define the knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications needed for a position
- How to review an applicant's background
- Different types of questions and when to use each
- What is involved in behavioral interviewing
- Basic principles of effective interviewing and questioning funnel
- Understanding personality component to hire the right person to fit the team
- Defining the people quality for task based, people based or direction based position
A powerful and proven workshop that gives you the ability to make the right hiring decisions and avoid costly mistakes. This program covering straight forward to dive from competency, personality to individual belief system. Enhanced with behavioral based interviewing technique, using the recognized principle that past and present behavior is the best predictor of future performance.
Whether you are an experienced or novice interviewer, you will benefit from these techniques and will be able to use them immediately in your next interview. Aims to empower managers and corporate leaders with better interviewing skills which lead to better hires and a competitive edge to support organizational grow.
This program suitable for HR managers, department managers and head of department and any other position required to recruit and interview.
This program is delivered through Accelerated Learning Model, which involved high level of interaction between trainer and participants and among the participants. The learning process involve self-assessment and reflection, and group sharing of experience.
- Understanding Of Behavioral Interview Technique (BI)
- How BI Can Qualify Most Suitable Individuals To The Position
- Uncover The 3 Major Blind Spots In Recruitments
- BI STAR Interview Style
- How To Establish An Effective Job Analysis With Profile Of The Desired Knowledge, Skills And Experience The Ideal Candidate Should Possess
- Defining Job Related Characteristics (JRC) And Competencies
- Defining Job Specification, Description And Requirement (No More Copy And Paste!)
- Where To Look To Learn The Essential Duties And Qualifications Of An Open Position
- The 9 Personality Types Of Enneagram
- Revealing The Personal Strength And Blind Spots With Personality Mapping Model
- Personality And Job Related Characteristic In Enneagram
- Screening The Applications To Identify Talents
- How To Draw Information From Performance Reviews Of Past Employees
- How To Schedule And Time Interviews For Maximum Results
- Key Elements Of Interview Sites, Seating And Ambiance
- Making Interview Session Beyond The Interview Session
- Understand The Basic Principles Of Effective Interviewing
- How To Develop Interview Questions By Using The Dimension Matrix
- Using BI Probing Questions For Critical Evaluation Of Competency
- The 3 Golden Questions Of Getting The People With Right Mindset
- Crafting The Path Of Successful Recruitment
- Group Presentation
- The Actual Interview Ball Game