Effective Time Management For Peak Performance (Executive Program)
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identifying personal time-wasters and unproductive habits
- Defining goals; establishing important and valid priorities
- Creating a realistic and productive schedule
- Dealing with self-distractions and managing interruptions effectively
- Increasing productivity by using technology efficiently
- Overcome procrastination and get yourself motivated to do difficult or unpleasant work
- Deal with interruptions that sidetrack you and break your focus
- Creating boundaries and balance the demands of work and personal life
- Prioritizing and choosing activities to balance life and work
If you find yourself overloaded, feel so stretched to the limit but couldn't find areas to set priorities, exhaust yourself daily but yet not achieving your KPI; Effective Time Management for Peak Performance program helps you to diagnose the root cause of your time management challenges and provide clear direction on how you can improve the conditions easily.
This training gives you 3 self-assessments that help you identify the specific area that causes time management challenges, such as Prioritization, Procrastination, Productivity and how you manage interruptions. The assessments bring personal awareness by revealing personal blind spot of individual working habits, and offers clarity on how you can improve concentration and focus to achieve better performance.
You'll learn to schedule your time more effectively, stay on track and keep important goals top of mind. You will stay in balance, be more effective and productive yet have more time to relax!
This program is a must buy-in for executives, new managers and supervisors who would like to improve personal effectiveness by better management of time.
This program is delivered through Accelerated Learning Model, which involved high level of interaction between trainer and participants and among the participants. The learning process begins with self-assessment and self-discovery, group sharing, brain-storm session to inspire participant's creativity and enhance the effectiveness of learning.
- How Good Is Your Time Management Self-Assessment?
- 5 Principles Of Effective Time Management
- 10 Common Mistake Of Time Management
- Committing To Improvement
- Productivity Evaluation
- 5 Principles To Maximize Your Productivity
- Priorities Your Work With Urgent And Important Matrix
- Constructing Your Priorities With 80/20 Principle
- Understanding SMART Goals
- Developing Work Goal And Development Goal
- Plotting Your Weekly Default Dairy
- The Reason To Have A Daily To Do List
- Procrastination Self-Assessment
- Over-Coming Procrastination
- Managing Interruption Effectively
- Being Organized With Record Management
- Tips To Improve Concentration At Work
- Working Optimally With Your Body Clock
- Handling Of Emotional Disruption
- Nurturing Positive Mindset And Attitude For Optimum Performance