Electrical Engineering For Non-Electrical Engineers
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Basic electrical concepts and definitions
- Learn about Utility generation, transmission and distribution
- Understand the System design philosophy
- Understand Design procedures
- Identify Electrical construction materials
- Learn about Grounding and power quality concepts
- Learn about Electric Machines
Focus on Basic Concepts
This program focuses on the basic principles of industrial and commercial electrical power distribution design. Your trainer will first help you understand basic concepts for the direct current case and then extend them to single-phase and three-phase alternating currents.
They will also develop basic electrical concepts such as Voltage, Current, and Resistance Emphasis will be on understanding the basic phenomena rather than the rigorous mathematical derivations. Instruction will assume that you have no prior electrical engineering formal education but are currently working in the field.
Understand Electrical Principles
Electrical Energy is used everywhere and affects every technical careers. This program will introduce some of the basics of electrical engineering theories and concepts.
By participating in this program, you'll gain a general understanding of the general concepts of electrical energy generation, transmission
and distribution besides knowledge in the operating principles of relevant devices/ equipment.
This program is suitable for Engineers and Technicians
Level 1 and above
This stimulating program will maximize understanding and learning through a discussion and Q & A session.
- AC - The Flow Of Electric Charge Periodically Reverses Direction
- DC - The Flow Of Electric Charge Is Only In One Direction
- Basic Electrical Code
- Basic Electrical Safety
- Protection Devices
- Power/Energy Monitoring Systems
- Relay Ladder Logic
- Drives And Sensors
- Examples Of Automation Systems, Including AGVS And Robots