Email Etiquette For Today’s World
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
In this age of technology, email is the preferred and often most efficient form of communication, yet many organisations overlook this very important form of business communication.
Recent surveys have found that majority of the working population use email, Internet or both while at work. This leaves us with little doubt that online technologies have transformed the way business operates. With this growing trend in modern business communication the explosion of unnecessary and time wasting emails is one of the biggest source of complaint. Some 35% of workers said they received high levels of emails that were either time wasting or unnecessary. This evidently points to the volume of emails that are directed to people without a clear purpose.
This program is designed to provide participants with the skills and techniques necessary for managing emails and writing professionally with effective email structures.
- Master effective email structures to achieve clarity and successful communication
- Write for the reader, starting with effective subject lines
- Format messages for readability
- Work within principles to ensure professional, clear and effective emails
This program is suitable for all that use email as an everyday tool for business communication with colleagues.
Essentially participative and practical, emphasizing learning through experience, from structured activities in the program (role- plays, group work, video screening, case studies and discussion from individual experience).
- Evaluate Your Email Usage
- Workshop Objectives
- Email Is Never Secure
- Big Brother May Be Reading Over Your Electronic Shoulder
- Productivity Is Lost When Cyber-Slackers Log On
- Email Misuse And Abuse May Get You Fired
- Email Can Be Embarrassing
- Email Abuse Impacts Revenues And Also Reputations
- Email Is Easily Misinterpreted
- High Importance – Low Importance
- Introduction – Body – Conclusion
- Time Delays
- Effective Subject Lines : Tell Me Up Front What You Want From Me
- 1 Page View Only
- Average 15 Words Per Sentence
- As Short As Possible – No Extra Words
- 2-3 Lines Per Paragraph
- Email Style
- Writing The Email
- Selecting Your Format Settings
- Choose The Right Font
- Select The Appropriate Colours
- Enhancing Readability
- Resist The Urge To Use All Upper Or Lowercase Letters
- Arranging Text Into Vertical Lists
- Sending Attachments With Care
- Reviewing Netiquette Guidelines
- Netiquette Guidelines For Manager
- Controlling Your Inbox Clutter
- The Good
- The Bad
- The Ugly