Engaging Your Boss For A Successful Career
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
The program helps participants at all levels to build trust, credibility, and co-operation in their relationships with their bosses to gain their confidence, commitment and cooperation for achieving business goals.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to communicate your needs to your Boss more clearly
- Better understand your boss behaviour, requirements and expectations from their perspective
- Give and receive constructive feedback in a more diplomatic, respectful and constructive manner
- Manage differences with your boss more confidently
- Build a solid and professional reputation with your boss at work
This program is to develop the mind-set and skills of individuals to engage and influence their managers to achieve their organizational goals.
The purpose of this program is to help individuals develop an ‘Engaging your Boss’ mindset and skills so as to have a mutually productive working relationship.
- Emotional and Intellectual engagement with your Boss, Department & Organization
- Discretionary Effort and Commitment to your work
- Initiative and Commitment to Problem Solving
- Successful Career for BOTH you , your Boss and the organization
This program is suitable for Junior Managers, Executives, Officers, Team / Line Leaders and Supervisors
This is a highly interactive training program, whereby participants are to gain the learning points through experiential activities.
- Engaging Mindset
- Know Your Roles And Responsibilities At Work
- Know Yourself – Competency, Compatibility, Ability & Passion
- Ways We Differ: Personality Style, Diversity, Values
- Team Personality Style Questionnaire
- The Six Generic Work Styles
- Interacting With People With Different Personalities And Work Styles
- The Six Generic Leadership Styles
- Engaging Your Boss Synergistically
- Reframing You Point Of View
- Challenging The Paradigm
- Seeing Things From Your Boss Perspective
- Personal Power Grid
- Types Support
- Your Sources Of Influencing Power
- The Building Blocks Of Trust & Respect
- The Johari Window
- The Four Communication Style
- Interacting With People With Different Communication Style
- Intent Vs. Effect
- Communication Rules
- Listening Habits
- Inquiry & Advocacy
- Active Listening Skills – Paraphrasing, Empathizing, Encouraging & Questioning Technique
- 5 Common Reasons For Disagreements
- Strategy For Managing Disagreements
- Organization Culture – Written And Unwritten
- Linking Personal Goals With Written And Unwritten Organisational And Departmental Goals