English for Executives
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Have a better command of English grammar
- Use the 10Cs in business writing
- Use a writing procedure to minimize mistakes
- Be able to write professional letters, emails and memorandums
This program improves the participants' command of English grammar. They learn to use the 10Cs whenever they write. They will use a writing procedure to minimize mistakes in writing letters, emails and memorandums.
Everyone who wants to improve his English grammar and be professional in written communication.
This stimulating program will maximize understanding and learning through presentation, videos, individual work, group work and a list of the most commonly used uncountable nouns.
- Who Is The First To Correct These Very
Common English Mistakes
- The Verb “To Be”
- Subject Verb Agreement
- How To Use “A”, “An” And “The”
- “S” For Plurals And Ownership
- Present Perfect And Past Perfect
- Prepositions And Conjunctions
- Adverbs And Adjectives, And Where These Appear In Relation To The Verb And Noun
- Period – Comma – Semicolon – Colon-Apostrophes
- Comparatives And Superlatives
- Expressing Numbers
- Team Game - Grammar Quiz
- Basic Structure Of A Sentence
- Nouns And Pronouns
- Countable And Uncountable Nouns
- Correct Usage Of Articles And Adjectives, With Countable And Uncountable Nouns
- A List Of The Most Commonly Used Uncountable Nouns
- Verbs -Regular And Irregular
- Modal (Express Obligation, Ability And Possibility)
- Introduction To English Tenses
- Simple Present, Simple Past, Present Continuous Tense
- Correct A List Of Grammar Mistakes
- Each Of The 10 Cs Is Explained, E.g. Clear, Complete, Courteous
- Samples Of Writing That Do Not Follow The 10Cs To Be Corrected
- What Is A Writing Procedure?
- The 2 Types Of Mistakes That A Writing Procedure Eliminates
- The 8 Parts Of A Letter
- The Tone Of Writing
- 4 Special Considerations In Email Writing
- 5 Tips For Professional Emails
- 4 Aspects In Email Etiquette
- Effective Emails Have 4 Factors In Addition To The Subject Line
- The Differences Between A Letter And A Memorandum
- The 4 Parts Of A Memorandum