Enhancing Efficiency Key Performance Indicator Development
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
The KPI development is a course that contains information to assist organizations with the implementation of their KPIS. It offers reasons for developing KPIS, a description of the key components and step by step guidelines in developing the KPI as well as managing it.
This program will assist quality practitioners and company executives in developing the right KPIS for their organization.
The key to success of a business or an organization is dependent on good management information which allows the organization to monitor and evaluate the progress they made. Today, whether we are in the private or public sector, most of us are concerned with our performance. Accountability for outcome is a rallying cry that has taken our country by storm. Organizations across the nation are shifting from just seeing themselves as accountable for creating and carrying out activities to being responsible for achieving results- meeting goals, fulfilling the objectives, and improving the quality of their services.
In an ideal world, organizations would all have a vision, mission, goals and objectives. Flowing from those would be the organization's key performance indicators ( KPIS), the measures by which the organization knows whether it is successful or not KPIS are an important tool for both translating strategy ( vision and mission) into action and for monitoring progress at a strategic level. When an outcome is monitored and trended with a KPI, the resulting figure tells you the process performance effectiveness.
Accounting Information technology and HR Managers and those who are involved in developing and implementing performance measurement systems in their companies. Managers responsible for the execution of strategy in their companies
Discussions and presentations /Case Study of Malaysian companies/Action-based learning in developing Balanced Scorecard/Explore business best practices
- Overview Of KPI
- What Needs To Be Measured
- What Is Performance Measurement
- Why Measure Organizational Performance
- What Constitutes A Good Performance Measurement System
- Are Public And Private Sector Performance Measurement Different
- The Area Of Improvement (AOI)
- Individual VS Team Performance Within The Organization
- Why Do We Need To Identify Critical Success Factors ( CSFS)
- How Do Organizations Express Their Aims?
- What Are Critical Success Factors ( CSFS)
- How To Develop CSFS From The Vision/Mission
- Summary – Steps In Developing The CSFS
- What Are KPIS
- What Is KRA
- The Advantages Of KPIS
- General Principles Regarding The KPIS
- Performance Management Dashboards And Scorecards
- Getting It Right The First Time
- Summary Of The Key Points
- Customer Satisfaction
- Environment/ Community
- Employee Satisfaction
- Internal Process
- Learning And Growth
- How To Measure KPI
- 7 KPI Rules To Follow
- Criteria To Choose A KPI
- Identifying KPI From Current Challenges
- What Are Shared KPIS
- What Are SMART Objectives
- The Objective Alignment
- KPIS That Can Be Linked To Performance Appraisals
- Step By Step Approach
- Step 1 : Create The Project Team
- Step 2 : Map Your Core Organization Processes
- Step 3 : Establish Roles, Responsibilities And CSFS
- Step 4 : Choose The Basis Of Your KPI
- Step 5 : Set The KPIS
- Step 6 : Set The Target And The Review Dates
- Step 7 : Facilitate The Use Of KPIS To Assist Performance Improvement
- Step 8 : Report The Progress