Enhancing People, Building Team
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand themselves before trying to understand others.
- Understand the uniqueness of your team member and leverage on the strength
- Enrich relationships with reduced miscommunication and conflicts
- Leverage on the knowledge learnt to effectively counsel team members
People are uniquely unique. You might not be able to understand why you can communicate with one person and not at all with another person. Knowing your team not only makes you a better leader, but also saves you a lot of unnecessary miscommunication and conflicts within the team. You don't need this stress, do you? Each of your staff does have an observable behavior that you can leverage on for motivation, enhancement and empowerment.
This program is a must buy-in for all supervisors, line managers and leaders who have reporting staff.
Level for supervisor and above
Participative and practical - This is a highly interactive training program and participants are learning through experiential learning activities.
- Take stock of your current challenges with your team
- Getting in touch with understanding self and the uniqueness of every individual
- Fundamental of different behavioral styles
- Importance of understanding team members’ behavioral
- How team member’s response to intrinsic pressure
- How different styles relate to each other
- How team members are motivated
- What does your graph speak about you?
- Understand others on why people behave the way they behave
- Step-by-step guide to understand graph indication
- No stereotyping, the wind could change direction
- Hiring the right team player
- Managing conflicts effectively
- Managing performance and feedback
- Building talent
- Building team values
- Building credibility and influential qualities
- Working on personal growth to personal effectiveness
- Enhancing communication, building rewarding relationship
- Managing work-life stress and pressure with styles understanding
- Action Plan to build effective relationships