Supply Chain Mgmt
Warehouse & Logistics
Fraud & Risk Mgmt
Account Principles & Practices
Enneagram Profiling And Behavioral Interview (Managerial Program)
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon Completion Of This Program, Participants Will Be Able To:
- Knowing how to define JD and the required knowledge, skill and experience to recruit the right person for the job.
- Mastering the Behavioral Interview (BI) questioning technique that will reveal the applicant's true self, attitude and belief system.
- Mastering the principle of effective recruitment and knowing what to involve and when to involve.
- Understand the personality component to hire right person for the position as well as someone who works well in a team.
- Understand the needs of task based quality, people based or direction based.
- Mastering the Personality Mapping technique for effective candidate screening and profiling.
An effective talent search and interviewing program that provides the end to end blue print of recruiting the right person. Synergized with the Enneagram Personality Mapping technique to empower managers, HOD and HR personnel to identify the right candidate through inner quality, true personality and behavioral patterns.
This program is a must buy-in for a HR or Recruitment Manager, department manager and Head of Department
The Program delivered through the Accelerated Learning Model, which involves high levels of interaction between participants and trainers and among participants, with immediate application of knowledge and technique in group discussion and presentation.
Highly recommended for a medium size of 10 to 20 participants to allow sufficient level of interaction and involvement for a 2 day workshop style program.
- Overview Of The Recruitment Process.
- Interview Anatomy.
- What Is BI, Why BI And How It Helps?
- The Interview Sites And Format.
- Making Interview Beyond Interview.
- Identify Knowledge, Skills & Experience.
- Duties And Qualifications.
- How To Draw Information From Employment History.
- Generate Position Profile.
- Applicant Background And Info
- 9 Personalities Of Enneagram
- Enneagram Work Related Characteristics
- Enneanumeric Personality Mapping.
- Profiling Talents That Suits The Job.
- Principle Of Effective Interview.
- Setting The Right Interview Environment.
- The Interview Process
- Designing BI Interview Questions.
- STAR Interview Answers
- Presenting Company Culture And Values.
- Building Your Desired Team Spirit.
- What If It Doesn't Work?
- Recap Of The Recruitment Pathway