Excellent Customer Service – An Essential Skill For Business Growth
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Develop more confidence in their customer service roles
- Recognize that internal customer service is as critical as external customer service
- Identify customer's expectation and prioritize focus on the expectations
- Communicate effectively with customers and impress customers which can reduce customer complaints and related stress
- Value good customer service is one of the keys to growing & sustaining a business
- Manage customer complaints and dissatisfied customers empathetically and efficiently
Good customer service is the lifeblood of any business. In today's world, however, many times, customer service has taken a backseat in favor of fast services and fast turnaround time that would lead to better profitability. However, businesses realize that it costs more to acquire a new customer than to retain an existing one.
Many businesses are recognizing that presenting a friendly image and by providing excellent customer service for customers at their business premises could help retaining their customers and sustaining their business in the long run. First impressions present people with an opportunity to judge how a business operates and how considerate they are towards their customers. Organizations which emphasize on good customer service are more likely to survive and succeed than competitors who emphasize on other advantages such as lower prices or types of product.
The core of service excellence lies in service that employees believe in the value they create when serving customers. It focuses on the 'thinking', feeling, seeing, speaking and doing' of customer service. Good customer service is all about sending customers happy and bringing them back which in turn will lead to repeated business and more referrals.
Excellent customer service is the commitments to exceed customer's expectations, not just meet them. Statistically, more than 60% of businesses are lost due to poor customer service. Hence, it provides the impetus we need to make major changes in improving customer service which is deemed crucial for the success of a business and the most effective way to build a good reputation.
This program would be of great benefit to executives, managers, sales personnel, customer service representatives, professionals who work as technical support, hotline or help desk, front liners and anyone in a customer-focused organization who deal with either internal or external clients. Individuals who are keen on learning how to improve their customer service skills will also benefit from this program.
Lectures, group discussions, role-play simulations and case studies to enhance overall learning
- Define Customer Service
- 3 Methods Of Delivering Service
- Task & Responsibilities In Customer Service
- Required Skills
- Internal & External Customers
- Customer Service Or Customer Focus?
- Customer’s Needs, Perceptions & Expectations
- Types Of Customer Segmentation
- What To Measure?
- How To Measure?
- When To Measure?
- Value Improvement
- Value Extension
- Value Expansion
- Develop A Customer Service Plan
- Create A Customer Service Manifesto
- 8 Rules For Good Customer Service
- 5 Principles Of Customer Care
- A Complaint Is A Gift
- Handling Complaints With Empathy And Efficiency
- Create Customer Loyalty
- The 3rs To Customer Loyalty
- The 3 Elements Of Communication
- 7c Of Good Communication
- Active Listening Skills & Questioning Techniques
- Body Language
- Timely Response/Feedback
- Telephone Etiquette
- ‘Must-Have’ Elements Of Good Service
- The Service Triangle
- The Value Chain
- The Service Breakthrough
- Customer Service, A Team Effort