Finance For Non-Financial Executives
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts and conventions used in financial literature
- Understand and identify basic financial source documents and other financial documents in the company
- Learn and appreciate from the finance department's point of view, the process of book keeping and accounting for better understanding of what the finance department does.
- Understand and interpret the various financial statements created by the finance department of the company
- Understanding the difference between various type of cost
- Learn and understand how to manage working capital effectively
This program is designed for executives, senior supervisory staff and new managers of all departments/functional areas be it IT/Sales & Marketing/Business Development Production/Human Resource, Legal, Engineering or anyone who wants to be more effective in helping the company achieves its financial goals.
This program will be presented via interactive lectures, Q&A, discussions, practical hands-on activities, and group & individual presentation. Students are encouraged to bring their notebooks for this session as some calculations are required.
- Module 1 - Learning The Language: Financial Jargons
- Module 2 - Accounting Conventions, Standards And Accounting Management
- Module 3 - Your Financial Statements: An Introduction
- Module 4 - Critical Component 1: Analyzing Income Statement
- Module 5 - Critical Component 2: Understanding The Balance Sheet
- Module 6 - Critical Component 3: Costing And Costs Analysis Characteristics Of Financial Ratios
- Module 7 - Critical Component 4: The Use Of Budget Controlling Performance
- Module 8 - Critical Component 5: Analzing Operating Efficiencies Using Financial Ratios