Finance For Non-Financial Managers
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Read and utilize financial statements in making decisions
- Understand principles of corporate finance
- Understand corporate financial goals
- Analyse and interpret financial data
- Know the principles and concepts of cost accounting
Today's business managers are required to make day-to-day decisions at the operational and project levels. Making right decisions will maximize the value of organization and improve the performance of their operations. As a result, it is important for managers to understand the financial aspects of business performance besides dealing with technical information.
Participants will learn how to evaluate the financial performance and position on a monthly and yearly basis. In addition, they will learn the financial tools in analysis of financial statements and making appropriate decisions.
Managers will be able to use their new financial knowledge to make more effective decisions. This program will provide basic financial principles and cover generic financial management tools necessary for decision-making.
This program is suitable for Senior Managers and Managers.
This stimulating program will maximize the understanding and learning through lectures, discussions, case studies and practical activities
- Module 1 - Read And Understand Financial Statements
- Module 2 - Analyze Key Financial Information
- Module 3 – Break-Even Analysis For Production Decision Making
- Module 4 - Using Budgets To Achieve Organizational Objectives
- Module 5 - Determine Cost In Doing Business
- Module 6 - Capital Investment
- Module 7 - Source Of Finance