Finance For Non-Financial Managers
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Read and utilize financial statements in making decisions
- Understand principles of corporate finance
- Understand corporate financial goals
- Analyse and interpret financial data
- Know the principles and concepts of cost accounting
Today's business managers are required to make day-to-day decisions at the operational and project levels. Making right decisions will maximize the value of organization and improve the performance of their operations. As a result, it is important for managers to understand the financial aspects of business performance besides dealing with technical information.
Participants will learn how to evaluate the financial performance and position on a monthly and yearly basis. In addition, they will learn the financial tools in analysis of financial statements and making appropriate decisions.
Managers will be able to use their new financial knowledge to make more effective decisions. This program will provide basic financial principles and cover generic financial management tools necessary for decision-making.
This program is suitable for Senior Managers and Managers.
This stimulating program will maximize the understanding and learning through lectures, discussions, case studies and practical activities
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Statement Of Cash Flows
- Statement Of Changes In Equity
- Financial Ratios
- Financial Trend And Indicators
- Contribution Margin
- Break-Even Point
- Margin Of Safety
- Target Income
- Identify The Role Of Budgets And Budgeting In Organizations
- Demonstrate The Importance Of Each Element Of The Budgeting Process
- Explain The Different Types Of Operating Budgets And Financial Budgets
- Identify The Cost Components
- Calculate Variable Costs Per Product
- Calculate Fixed Costs Per Product
- Calculate Total Costs Per Unit
- Costing For Management And Control
- Is The Investment Worthwhile?
- Return On Investment
- Net Present Values
- Internal Rate Of Return
- Short Term Vs. Long Term Financing
- What Is Leasing?
- Lease Vs. Term Loans