Financial Essentials For Non-Financial Personnel
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Learn the features and limitation of financial statement which have become the primary source of information for critical business decision.
- Develop business acumen
- Apply the financial management knowledge to your workplace and participate effectively in management meeting
This workshop is designed for every functional role across industries to get an insight into the nifty and gritty of financial number. Participants will learn the features and limitation of financial statement which has become the primary source of information for critical business decision. You will also develop business acumen and be able to apply the financial management knowledge to your workplace and participate effectively in management meeting.
This program is suitable for Head of department, branch or divisional managers, Managers, executives and technical specialists who do not possess finance background, Entrepreneurs who intend to set up own business, investors and company directors and general managers with profit responsibility.
This program will be presented via interactive lecture, practical hand-on activities, group and individual discussions and experience sharing.
- Definition And Terms (Assets, Liabilities, Classes Of Share Capital, Reserve)
- Revenue Recognition Vs. Cash Accounting
- Capital Expenditure Vs. Operating Expenses
- Key Financial Statement And Its Structure
- Using Statement Of Financial Position To Examine Assets And Liabilities
- Analyzing The Income Statement To Assess Revenue And Expenses
- Statement Of Cash Flow: Cash Flow Derived From Operating, Investing And Financing Activities.
- Cash Flow And Its Relationship With Other Financial Statement
- Vertical Analysis
- Horizontal Analysis
- Ratio Analysis
- Performance Ratio
- Solvency Ratio
- Working Capital Ratio
- Leverage Ratio
- Investment Ratio
- Limitation Of Ratio Analysis
- Overview Of Cost Management And Control
- Cost Behavior And Classification
- Costing Techniques And System
- The Basic Principles, Allocation And Apportionment Of Overhead
- Dealing With Service Cost Centre, Choosing An Absorption Base
- Dealing With Under And Over-Absorption Of Overhead
- Concept Of Contribution
- Break-Even Analysis
- Targeted Profit Planning
- Application Of Marginal Costing For Product Pricing
- Maximize Contribution By Proper Resource Allocation