Fire Response Planning
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the legal requirements & implications of Fire Response under occupational Safety & Health Act 514, Fire Services Act & Regulations 341 and CIMAH Regulations.
- Appreciate & value proactive strategies to prevent fire incidences & consequential losses
- Be able to organize & respond adequately to mitigate the effects of fire and quick return to normal
- Be able to command & control workplace safety adequately to protect life & property in any calamity
This program is suitable for Emergency Responders, Managers and anyone who may be responsible for loss prevention or call upon to response during a fire
The program will be delivered via interactive lecture, power point slides, case studies, group discussion, and question and answer sessions