First Aid Training
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Manage a first aid incident effectively;
- Apply strategies to deal with a range of common workplace injuries;
- Administer basic lifesaving skills
- Understand the role and responsibilities of an appointed person in small to medium size organizations.
Suitable for individuals who are nominated as internal first aiders. This program is very practical and will require participants to demonstrate procedures on the floor. Suitable clothing such as trousers and flat shoes are recommended.
Participative and practical - Lecture, practical, video shows and accident scenario.
- Definition & Objectives,
- Basic First Aid Principles
- Basic First Aid Equipment,
- Practical: First Aid Equipment
- Type Of Wounds (Open/Closed)
- Basic & Special Wound Management
- Type Of Bleeding
- Sign And Symptom Of Bleeding
- Basic Principles Of Managing Bleeding
- Practical: Type Of Dressing And Bandaging
- Type Of Fracture
- Sign And Symptom Of Fracture
- Management Of Joint Injuries
- Practical: Splint
- Sign And Symptom Of Injuries
- Sign And Symptom Of Spine Injuries
- Practical : Immobilizing The Head
- Definition & Cause Of Shock
- Sign And Symptom Of Shock
- Basic Life Support
- Carrying Out A Primary Assessment Of A Casualty
- One-Man CPR Technique : DRABC
- Accident & First Aid Scenario