Fraud Risk Management Awareness Training Based On ISO 31000:2018 Standard
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Risk is inherent in any organization. It is the challenge posed by ever changing political, economic, social and technological environment. By understanding the risks faced by an organization, it will allow the organization to maximize opportunities and minimizing threats (i.e. optimize risk) and comply with Bursa Malaysia and Corporate Governance requirements.
This program is to create awareness on risk management in an organization and to highlight the importance in identifying and managing fraud risks in organization effectively. It will provide participants with the key concepts, implementation challenges and benefits of Fraud Risk Management. It provides an opportunity to discuss and practice gathering information about the risk assessment, information and communication activities within an organization.
- Understand and define risk, risk management and fraud risk management
- Understand the benefits of risk management and basic tools needed for risk management
- Understand the different types of risks
- Learn how to identify fraud risks
- Risk management implementation
- Directors and Senior Managers
- Risk Managers
- Audit Committee Members
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Manager and Executives
- Information Security Managers & Executives
- Department Heads, Executives and Officers
A highly interactive program that includes
combination of lectures and discussions where there will be emphasis on
maximizing interaction and participation as well as to enhance participants'
knowledge on risk management