Fundamental Of Project Management
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Gain fundamental know-how of project management methodology for applying in any kind of project.
- Prepare a Project Plan covering – the Project Works, Time Schedule and Resource List.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This Course is targeted to get any project executive – senior or junior - off the ground with complete know-how at the basic level. In this Course, we use the project management methodology based on the Critical Path Method (CPM).
It is important to note that our course is based on international best practices that have been in use for more than 60 years. To be noted is this fact – the single methodology is applicable in all industries.
How we provide industry bias is through our unique workshop approach. During our workshops, each participant will work with colleagues on a case study derived from their current real-world projects. The project data will be processed as per each workshop requirement set. At the end, they would build up an integrated project of their current office example according to the methodology presented during class.
Key Learning Points
Learn key project management concepts for managing a small to mid-size project
Learn the roadmap for delivering a project successfully and how it is developed step-by-step
Familiarise with the basic tools and techniques needed for the primary planning functions in any project.
Different knowledge delivery formats are used at different times during the Course. We use the following 4 time-tested formats:
- Slides Presentation - of concept set by concept set
- Handout - to present more information on a key theme or sub-theme
- Q&A session - relating what has been learned to actual work items
- Workshop - at the end of each major concept set to ensure know-how transfer.
- Project management know-how transfer is only ensured if applied and confirmed during a class session under trainer's guidance. Project management must be seen to be correctly applied to a participant's actual work scenario to ensure success. And that is our goal.