General Insurance - Designing The Insurance Program Equipped With Knowledge On The Various Classes Of Genernal Insurance Product
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles of insurance practically
- Knows the insurance structure, Insurance Act and to file claim
- Aware of the various insurance products available and make conscious decision to purchase insurance or self-retained the risk
- Make provision for the budget and consider its importance before purchasing essential insurance products
General insurance products offer cover on many aspects and it is essential to understand each and every insurance products. The basic knowledge would give the person involves in procuring insurance an insight on the coverage and excluded covers. It is also an opportunity to know that cover can be enhanced, know the limitations and make conscious decision in buying the insurance at the most efficient arrangement.
This program is suitable for Junior Managers, Executives, Officers, Team/Line Leaders and Supervisors.
This is a training programme, whereby participants are to gain the learning points through various multiple choice questions and examples.
- Attention Drawn To The Particular Sub-Sections Of The Insurance Act
- License To Carry Out Insurance Business
- Getting Consent From Authority If Business Is Insured Out Of The Country
- Definition Applicable
- Financial Services Act Focuses On Risk Management And Governance
- The Focus And Objective Of Setting Up The PIAM
- The Eight Points On PIAM’s Role
- The Focus And Objective Of Setting Up The FMB
- The Benefits Of FMB And To The Public
- Understand What Are Material Facts And Know The Impact When There Is Breach For Inaccurate Facts Given Innocently Or Deliberately
- What Is A Warranty In General Insurance And How Insurance Is Conducted When Applying Warranty?.
- Policy Has Conditions To State The Intention And Rules Of The Construction Of The Cover, Exclusion And Provisions
- The Focus On Five Important Points
- Insurable Interest And Its Application With Examples
- Indemnity And How Is The Basis Of Claims Settlement
- Subrogation And Its Application
- Contribution And Its Application
- Utmost Good Faith And Its Application
- Definition Of Risk
- What Are The Various Risks And Understanding Whether There Are Insurable Or Otherwise
- What Is An Insurance Broker And How It Differs From The Insurance Agent?
- What Is A Loss Adjuster And Their Role And Responsibility?
- What Is A Forensic Scientist And Its Role?
- What Is A Financial Adviser And Its Role?
- Insurance Risk Surveyor And Risk Engineer – Their Roles And Responsibilities
- Insurance Company And Reinsurance Company, What Are Their Roles And Responsibilities?
- What Are The Requisite Documents An Insurance Representative Would Want?
- Procedure Adopted When Making A Claim
- Assistance Provided By Loss Surveyor, Loss Adjuster And Claim Representative
- Type Of Insurance Products Available To Certain Trade/Business/Industry
- Scope Of Cover
- Exclusion And Excluded Covers
- How To Expand The Cover
- What Are The Limitation Impose By Insurance Company
- Commonly Use Clause, Endorsement And Warranties
- Burglary Insurance
- Fidelity Insurance
- Money Insurance
- Plate Glass
- All Risks
- Business Interruption
- Machinery Breakdown
- Electronic Equipment