Handling Discipline And Domestic Inquiry
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Explain in practical approach on disciple procedure and domestic inquiry.
- Provide detailed explanation on appointment and roles of investigation officers, prosecutors and penal members
- Actively carry out proper investigation and handling proper domestic inquiry after the program.
- Understand the importance of the different discipline procedures in work place.
- Apply disciplinary actions when a misconduct happens in their workplace or section.
- Know better the right of employers and employees
- Understand the responsibility as a prosecutor or panel member in DI.
- Conduct a proper Domestic Inquiry.
Beside profits, one thing that a company cannot do without is an efficient worker. To produce and maintain the high level of quality of manpower, the need to control and manage employees is the most essential part of the duty of HR. Dealing with difficult employees needs more than just patience and understanding. The immediate superior would have to acquire certain skills and knowledge for them to handle the employees with fair and just actions.
Some may ask what the right step to handle a misconduct is. Is this a major or a minor misconduct? This program will equip you with all the information you need to handle your employees correctly.
This program is suitable for Senior Managers, Managers, Head of Department, Human Resource Support Staff and anyone who has human resource functional responsibility and supervisors
This program is essentially participative. There will be group interaction and lectures.
- Receiving Report Or Complaint Of
- Important Details To Be Taken When Received The Reports Or Complaint
- Investigation On The Report Or Complaint Of
- Further Investigation
- Detail Of Witnesses
- Collection Of Evidences
- Notice Of Inquiry
- Prosecuting Officer
- Preparation Prior To DI
- Duty Of The Prosecuting Officer
- Appointment Of A Panel Member
- Criteria To Be A Panel Member
- Role Prior To The Trial
- Role During The Inquiry / Trial
- Role After The Inquiry / Trial
- The Trial
- Upon Completion Of DI
- Procedure Of DI
- Procedures To Be Followed During DI
- If Accused Pleaded Guilty
- If Accused Pleaded Not Guilty
- If Accused Is Not Represented
- If Accused Is Represented
- Things To Avoid During The Investigation / Trial
- Recording The Trial
- Three Types Of Misconduct
- Category Of Misconduct
- What Is Domestic Inquiry
- Examples Of Cases Related To Misconduct
- Discussion / Case Study
- Mock Domestic Inquiry