How To Prepare A Full Set Of Accounts
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand Basic knowledge of the function and purpose of accounts, the fundamentals principles of accounting and its application
- Understand the full accounting process cycle and prepare more accurate and up-to-date accounting data
This program is designed for Accounts Clerks, Account Assistants, Accounts Supervisors, Office Administrators, Secretaries and Non-Financial Executives.
Level for Account Department
Lectures supported with power point presentations, practices exercises, discussions on all relevant point to ensure participants grasp the concept and principles.
- MODULE 1 – UNDERSTANDING OF ACCOUNTIN
- MODULE 2 – GENERAL RULES OF ACCOUNTING
- MODULE 3 – RECORDING PROCESS
- MODULE 4 – ADJUSTING THE ACCOUNT
- MODULE 5 – COMPLETE THE ACCOUNTING CYCLE
- MODULE 6 – ACCOUNTING FOR FIXED ASSETS
- MODULE 7 – BANK ACCOUNT RECONCILIATION
- MODULE 8 – CORRECTION OF ERRORS
- MODULE 9 – ACCOUNTING INVENTORY
- MODULE 10 – PREPARATION OF CASH FLOW STATEMENT