ISO 14001:2015 EMS Process Approach Risk-Based to Internal Quality Auditing Training
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
This course provides the essential skills and techniques required by ISO 19011 for internal auditors in order for them to perform the Internal Audit based on the new version of ISO 14001 in their audit assignment based on the 4-Phase Internal Auditing Model effectively. Here are the learning objectives for the two days training program; after completing this program, participants will be able to:
· Understand various key issues of good corporate governance practices
· Adopt the Process Approach to Internal Auditing in order to develop plan and tools for a successful Internal Audit
· Integrate Risk-Based internal audit concepts into the current Internal Audit practices to promote the value of the Risk-Based Internal Audit.
· Adopt the Process Approach to Internal Auditing in order to carry out an effective Internal Audit.
· Develop audit and identify key risks effectively using risk-based auditing approach.
· Assure risks are correctly assessed and to recommend appropriate risk controls and risk mitigations.
· Evaluate risk management process and review the management of key risks to ensure controls and operations are being monitored.
· Prepare an Internal Audit Report and Findings.
Management Representative, Managers, Internal Auditors, Executives, Officers, Engineers and those who has the desires in improving their knowledge in internal auditing.
Presented via interactive lecture, practical hands-on activities, group and individual presentations. However, this training course may be used in its original presentation format or it may be customised by referring to the degree of business nature.
Obtaining Management Support & Gaining Employees’ Support
Internal Auditors Selection and Evaluation
Maintaining the Internal Audit Team
Portraying The Attributes of An Auditor
Defining the Audit Scope
Process Model Preparation
Preparing an Effective Audit Checklist
The Three Levels of Questionnaires
Generic and Specific Questionnaires
Conducting a Pre-Audit Meeting
The Opening Meeting
Effective Use of Audit Checklist
Data Sampling Techniques
Handling Difficult Auditees Techniques
Mock Audit Role Play
Identifying Types of Findings
Writing Effective Nonconformance Report
Audit Report Preparation
Conducting Closing Meeting