Supply Chain Mgmt
Warehouse & Logistics
Fraud & Risk Mgmt
Account Principles & Practices
ISO 14001: Interpretation, Awareness & Internal Audit
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
• Upgrade an existing environmental management system to meet 14001:2015
• Aware and understand the latest ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
• Conclude the major impact of potential ISO 14001:2015 requirements to their own ISO
• Formulate the transition plan for ISO 14001:2015
• Develop skills to prepare, perform and complete value-added ISO 14001 audits.
• Learn how to conduct an integrated system audit following the “process approach” and ‘risk based thinking’
This course is intended for company personnel who are considering the development, implementation and auditing of a Environmental Management System that meeting ISO 14001 (or equivalent environmental system standards) to achieve third party certification, and is particularly relevant to the ISO 14001 steering group representative.
This programme involves a wide range of learning approaches, including self - assessment, case studies, small group activities and discussions, interactive lectures, experimental learning group assignments and exercises and presentation and critique.